Search Updates:

Pacquiao vs Mosley Online Live Streaming

Pacquiao vs Mosley News and Updates, Online Live Streaming and Coverage, Pacquiao Mosley 24/7 by HBO

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hatton confident of win over Pacquiao

"I don't think he's fought an idiot like me before who is 100 miles per hour, strong, fast and a real handful. I will be the biggest and strongest guy he has faced and with how I'm boxing more sensibly now I really think it's going to be enough."

...

"Re-mortgage the house and empty the bank and put it all on me. I'm not ­getting ahead of myself. It's just the build of my opponent," he said of Pacquiao, who is an inch shorter than Hatton, "and how I feel. That's what I'm going on. Every day of the week I can beat this guy."

...

"I'm so, so confident it's unreal. People are getting carried away with Pacquiao's speed, but don't forget I'm a bit of a whippet myself. It has all gone really smoothly for this fight and this is the sharpest I've been."


This is big talk from Ricky, but I think he's the most dangerous guy Manny has faced in a while. He's naturally stronger than Marquez, who has been the only guy to seriously test Pacquiao since Manny's second fight with Erik Morales, where Pacquiao pretty much beat the career out of Morales.

I know this might not mean a ton (or anything), but watching Hatton train with Floyd on "24/7" you can see a world of difference between what Hatton was doing with Billy Graham. As Mayweather himself says, it's not even fair to compare.

I don't know how much that will mean in the fight, though. I tend to think with Freddie Roach that when Ricky gets stung by Manny, he'll go back to his base instincts. But he's still going to be a handful even if that happens.

We're six days out and I'm still not confident enough to make a pick here. That's something.

Source: http://www.badlefthook.com/2009/4/26/854456/hatton-confident-of-win-over

Social Bookmarking

No comments:

In your opinion, how will the Pacquiao-Hatton fight will end?

Blog Disclaimer

Ricky Hatton vs Manny Pacquiao is a personal blog that aims to share online information about the upcoming fight. This blog is a collaborative effort of individuals who are currently registered members of other online community sites. Ricky Hatton vs Manny Pacquiao does not claim any form of ownership or copyright in the materials found in this blog. Most of the contents featured in this blog come from other sites. The said materials are owned by those sites where these resources are posted.